IDENTIFICATION OF THE CONTROLLER.
•Owner: Tablas de Daimiel Tourist Association
•Address: Calle Antonio López, 14, Daimiel Ciudad Real, 13250
•Telephone: +34 606 40 12 78
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING AND DATA RETENTION PERIODS.
Tablas de Daimiel Tourist Association will process the information provided by the User through the Website in accordance with the following purposes:
• Gestionar el registro del Usuario, así como permitirle el acceso a los servicios ofrecidos en el área de Contratación, gestionar una cita, llevar a cabo la ejecución de los servicios contratados y el mantenimiento de la relación contractual. Los datos del Usuario serán conservados con ese fin durante todo el tiempo en que la relación contractual esté vigente y, aún después, durante todo el tiempo exigido por la legislación aplicable y hasta que prescriban las eventuales responsabilidades derivadas del contrato, a los efectos de la formulación, el ejercicio o la defensa de eventuales reclamaciones.
• Manage, process and respond to requests, applications, incidents or queries from the User, when the User provides their data through the contact forms and email addresses provided for this purpose on the Website or through the chatbots provided for this purpose. The User's data will be kept for this purpose until the User opposes or revokes their consent.
• Manage the sending of commercial communications, adjusted to a profile on their behaviour and personal preferences based on data obtained from own and third party sources, about products and/or services of the Tablas de Daimiel Tourist Association by electronic and/or conventional means, when the User authorises it by ticking the corresponding box, through the contact forms. If applicable, the User's data will be processed in accordance with the aforementioned purpose until the User opposes or revokes their consent.
The Tablas de Daimiel Tourist Association will process the following categories of User data:
• Identification data: contact name, ID card number, company, VAT ID number
• Contact details: postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
LEGITIMISATION OF DATA PROCESSING.
The processing of the data of the data subject by Asociación turística Tablas de Daimiel to carry out the provision of the contracted services is based on the execution of the contract, so that the provision of the data for this purpose is obligatory and would prevent its fulfilment otherwise. However, the processing of your specially protected data, the processing of data relating to criminal offences, is based on the data subject's consent, which is provided by accepting this policy by ticking the relevant box. In the event that the interested party withdraws their consent, Asociación turística Tablas de Daimiel will not be able to provide the services contracted.
On the other hand, the processing of your data for the sending of commercial communications based on the elaboration of a commercial profile is based on consent, which you grant by ticking the corresponding box. Processing for carrying out satisfaction surveys is based on the legitimate interest of the company.
On the other hand, the legitimacy of the processing to respond to the requests, applications, incidents or queries of the User for the processing of Curriculum Vitae is based on the consent that is requested and that can be withdrawn at any time.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent and the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
• You guarantee that you are over 18 years of age and that the information you provide to Asociación turística Tablas de Daimiel is true, accurate, complete and up to date. To this effect, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data provided and will keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation. This page is NOT aimed at minors and in the event that Asociación turística Tablas de Daimiel suspects or becomes aware at any time of a registration or sending of data by a minor, it will proceed to cancel the registration and prevent access to or use of the corresponding products, services or content by said person.
• You guarantee that you have informed the third parties from whom you provide your data, if you do so, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, you guarantee that you have obtained their authorisation to provide their data to Asociación turística Tablas de Daimiel for the aforementioned purposes.
• You will be responsible for any false or inaccurate information you provide through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to Asociación turística Tablas de Daimiel or to third parties.
COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which the Tablas de Daimiel Tourist Association processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications with information relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to Users. Whenever any communication of this type is sent, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously given their consent to receive the same.
If the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from Asociación turística Tablas de Daimiel, he/she may request cancellation of the service by clicking on the link included in the electronic communication or by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
The User can send a request via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, the data protection" reference, enclosing a photocopy of your identity document in case you are a natural person or enclosing a company document, at any time and free of charge, to:
• Révoquer les consentements accordés.
• Accessing your data
• Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
• Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• Obtain from the Tablas de Daimiel Tourist Association the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
• Request the portability of your data.
• Complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), through the website www.aepd.es when you consider that the Tablas de Daimiel Tourist Association has infringed the rights recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
Tablas de Daimiel Tourist Association shall respond to the request and inform the User of the action taken within one month of receipt. This period may be extended by a maximum of two additional months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
Tablas de Daimiel Tourist Association will inform the User of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request. Asociación turística Tablas de Daimiel will respond to requests through the same channel used by the User, unless the User provides otherwise.
Tablas de Daimiel 2023 Tourist Association - Designed by Peslam Estudios
NATIONAL PARK OF LAS TABLAS DE DAIMIEL
Beneficiary: Tablas de Daimiel Tourist Association
Actions: Informative web page about the values of the National Park and the tourist services of Daimiel.
Action financed under the Programme of Subsidies in the areas of socio-economic influence of National Parks.